A general report on the current status of the 3dPE engine. Includes upcoming features.
Current Work bonzairob
- Map Editor
- Reworking for V1!jac
- project sync, version control; Battle
- Effects necessary for all Gen 1 moves.
Are you a coder who knows or is willing to learn Python or OpenGL?
Are you a ROM hacker with experience editing or extracting data from Gen 4 and above?
Come talk to us
|Map Editor||Engine||0.0.3a / 1.0.0a||bonzairob|
- Terrain, tiling and nodes mostly ready
- Current: General restoration from 0.0.3a - Objects
- General restoration from 0.0.3a
- - Saving and loading
- In-game testing
|Battle||Engine||??? / ???||jac|
- General engine together
- Adding some pseudo-overworld testing tools
- Implementing effect possiblities for Pokemon Gen 1 moves.
- Multiplayer testing
- Pokemon-Gen-5-style scene and associated editors
|Hub||Engine||0.0.1a / ???||bonzairob jac|
- Project sync
- Work tracking
|Overworld||Engine||0.0.3a / 1.0.0a|
- Terrain and camera about done
- Triggers and props basically implemented
- Weather, seasons
- Prop variants
- Animated props
- Map transitions
|Projects||Site|| -- ||bonzairob|
- Forums and wikis
- Engine and Hub integration
- Crossposting to social media
- Featured posts
|Wiki||Site|| -- ||bonzairob|
- Basic page editing
- Grab project/game data (monster stats)